Preparing your home for sale may seem like an overwhelming task, but there are a few quick, easy fixes you can tackle that will ensure your property shines in the best possible light!
- Declutter and Remove Personal Items
- Rearrange Furniture to Maximize the Space Your Have
- Straighten and Clean Out Closets
- Clean Baseboards
- Polish and Clean Cabinet Hardware
- Run Cut Lemons and Ice Through the Garbage Disposal
- Buy Mums or Other Fall Flowers for Outdoors
- Clean Out Gutters
- Get Heating Unit Serviced
- Test Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Clean and Store Patio Furniture and Drain Pool (if applicable)
- Check Caulking Around Windows and Doors
- Power Wash Exterior and Wash Window Exteriors
The Fall market for real estate in seacoast New Hampshire is starting to heat up! Take care of these few items and you'll be ready to make the move before you know it!